Dissemination of Cargo-ANTs
The project solution is mainly developed for (container-) harbour terminals, but turns out to be relevent for major warehouse, airports and parking lots as well.
The continuous interaction with stakeholders has led to an exploitation plan including:
- Operational requirements and performance
- Viability acceptance
- Cost benefit analysis of the solution
- Investment and Maintainance
- Legal aspects
- D2.7 Project poster and presentation
- D3.1 Detailed use-cases and operational and technical requirements
- Project brochure (to be completed)
- Final Event for the Cargo-ANTs project
- A. Corominas-Murtra, J. Vallv&eactue;, J. Solà, I. Flores and J. Andrade-Cetto. Observability Analysis and Optimal Sensor Placement in Stereo Radar Odometry. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA'16), 2016.
- À. Santamaria-Navarro, E.H. Teniente, M. Morta and J. Andrade-Cetto. Terrain classification in complex three-dimensional outdoor environments. Journal of Field Robotics, 2014, to appear.
- J. Vallvé and J. Andrade-Cetto. Potential information fields for mobile robot exploration. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 2014, to appear.
- I. Huerta, M.B. Holte, T. Moeslund and J. Gonzàlez. Chromatic shadow detection and tracking for moving foreground segmentation. Image and Vision Computing, 41: 42–53, 2015.
- A.A. Ortega, M. Silva, E.H. Teniente, R. Ferreira, A.J. Bernardino Malheiro, J. Gaspar and J. Andrade-Cetto. Calibration of an outdoor distributed camera network with a 3D point cloud. Sensors, 14(8): 13708-13729, 2014.
- J. Vallvé and J. Andrade-Cetto. Active Pose SLAM with RRT*, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2015, Seattle, pp. 2167-2173.
- V. Vaquero, M. Villamizar and A. Sanfeliu. Real time people detection combining appearance and depth image spaces using boosted random ferns, 2nd Iberian Robotics Conference, 2015, Lisbon, in Robot 2015: Second Iberian Robotics Conference, Vol 418 of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pp. 587–598, 2015.
- V. Vaquero, E. Repiso, A. Sanfeliu, J. Vissers and M. Kwakkernaat. Low cost, robust and real time system for detecting and tracking moving objects to automate cargo handling in port terminals, 2nd Iberian Robotics Conference, 2015, Lisbon, in Robot 2015: Second Iberian Robotics Conference, Vol 418 of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pp. 491–502, 2015.
- J. Vallvé and J. Andrade-Cetto. Dense entropy decrease estimation for mobile robot exploration, 2014 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2014, Hong Kong, pp. 6083-6089, to appear.
- R. Valencia, J. Saarinen, H. Andreasson, J. Vallvé, J. Andrade-Cetto and A. Llilienthal. Localization in highly dynamic environments using dual-timescale NDT-MCL, 2014 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2014, Hong Kong, pp. 3956-3962, to appear.
- I. Huerta, G. Ferrer, F. Herrero, A. Prati and A. Sanfeliu. Multimodal feedback fusion of laser, image and temporal information, 2014 International Conference on Distributed Smart Cameras, 2014, Venice, Italy, pp. 25:1-25:6.